Subject: [Leica] Im slow - Canon digi + Leica
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu Feb 10 07:15:39 2005

Yeah, the last decent wides were the 24mm  and 35mm f1.4. The 28mm f1.8
might as well been made by Sigma. If they could only make their wide
zooms smaller! I've held on to my L 20-35mm f2.8 this long for its
compactness, if one can call it that next to the Leica M lenses.
You'd think that they could make a series of wide zooms with
diffractive optics.
S. Dimitrov