Subject: [Leica] FS: Scanners, Printers
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Feb 10 13:07:03 2005

LUG:

I'm upgrading and have to make room for the new equipment.

2 Epson 3000 printers: The printers are identical except for the inks and
software. These are the printers I've bragged about so often.  I've never
had a single problem with either one of them.  I'm upgrading to the 4000,
but the 3000's are perfect.

Printer #1 - $650,  shipping within USA included
Printer #2 - $550,  shipping within USA included

 >Printer #1 is loaded with  loaded with Piezography's QuadBlack Piezotone
Carbon Sepia inks in the big 220ml cartridges. These 4 cartridges >cost
over $400 new and are over half full.  Also an unopened set of Neutral
QuadBlack inks for Piezography.  Also included are Epson >software and Cone
printer profiles for PiezoTone Inks.

 >Printer #2 is loaded with Generations Enhanced color inks and includes
Epson software and Cone's printer profiles for Generations Inks.

Nikon LS4000 scanner - $650, shipping within USA included

 >Includes:
 >SA-21 Strip Film Adapter
 >MA-20 Slide Mount Adapter
 >FH-3 Strip Film Holder
 >Nikon Scan 3 software with Digital ICE, GEM, and ROC
 >Nikon Scan 3 software manual
 >USB and Firewire connector cables

Extras:
Nikon SA-30 Roll Film Adapter - $500+ new - $300, shipping in USA included
(This is the current model)
Nikon SF200 Bulk Slide Feeder - $500+ new - $250, shipping in USA included
(This has been upgraded to the SF210, but this one works fine with both the
LS4000 and LS2000.)

Nikon LS2000 scanner - $350, shipping in USA included - I don't have the
scanning software for this scanner, but any of the popular ones will work
with it.  This scanner has a SCSI connection.

 >Includes:
 >SA-20 Strip Film Adapter
 >MA-20 Slide Mount Adapter
 >FH-2 Strip Film Holder
 >Film tray for SA-20

Let me know if you have any questions about any of this equipment.  I'm
currently using all of it, except the LS2000, and it's all in very good
condition.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com