Subject: [Leica] Dogs and Sonny
From: phongdoan at mindspring.com (Phong)
Date: Thu Feb 10 15:38:02 2005

Didier wrote:
> Richard was angry because Sony had written his dog is ugly

And here I am thinking that it was because I said the Vietnamese
do not use the Chinese calendar.  :-)

People take these things way too seriously.  Kyle, now there
is someone who knows when to be serious, which is almost
never.

I must admit that when I first opened the photos from the
last batch of photos Richard posted, my reaction, though
private, was not kind, for exactly the reasons Sonny
mentioned.

Richard's photography actually has improved quite a
bit since his first posts on the LUG, in my view.

Anyway, ...

- Phong