Subject: [Leica] Re: FS: Leitz/Leica 350mm f/4.8 Telyt-R
From: leirex at sbcglobal.net (SEUNG MIN LEE)
Date: Thu Feb 10 17:25:18 2005

I have never heard that it had APO glass but now know why it always
delievered such excellent pictures.  This lens is one of my favorite ones.
Actually, virtually all of the Leica lenses are my favorite ones any way.

Best Regards,
David

JCB <jcb@visualimpressions.com> wrote:
At 04:08 PM 2/10/2005, dpfreedman@att.net wrote:

>As I migrate more and more to digital, I'm forcing myself to part with
>some of
>my prized but little-used optics; this among them. This lens is in near mint
>condition: there's one small abrasion near the tripod mounting collar.
>That's it. Glass is perfect, diaphragm operation is smooth as is focusing.
>Sharpness and contrast are astounding. Lens comes with its original
>leather case and box. Photos of lens available on request. $1150 +
>shipping/insurance.

Dyn-o-mite lens! Has APO glass even though it was never advertised that
way. Sharp sharp sharp! I wouldn't part with mine, ever.

JB