Subject: [Leica] A few new shots
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Thu Feb 10 18:23:04 2005

Neal Friedenthal wrote:
> Phong,
> I do welcome comments and criticism and I usually agree with most
> of them, but if I feel that those comments are wrong or off base
> I reserve the right to challenge them or to try to explain my view.
> Perhaps I came on too strong to Ted's comments for that I
> apologize, but as he said he was ranting so I ranted back.  This
> is a problem with things on line, feedback is not that immediate, facial
> expressions can't be seen or read, and it is hard to gauge the
> tone of voice.  I agree in general and appreciate what Ted said,
> I tried to explain why I didn't do what Ted suggested and it came off
> wrong. Believe me I respect his opinion as I do most of the
> people who post here, that doesn't necessarily mean that I always
> agree with them.

Neal,

Thanks for the clarification.  For sure there isn't a single person
here with whom I agree about everything.  If there were, I would
marry him.   :-)

In any case, I tend to give anyone who takes the time to comment
the benefit and courtesy of the doubt.

In any case, thanks for posting your photos.   Of the train yard ones,
I enjoy the mud tracks the most.

- Phong