Subject: [Leica] Re: Need Scanner Advice
From: simon.ogilvie at gmail.com (Simon Ogilvie)
Date: Fri Feb 11 02:03:07 2005

I haven't tried it, but Epson has recently brought out a film scanner
that does up to 4x5 and is much cheaper than anything else at the
moment (around ?500 in the UK).  In a recent review in a UK magazine
it lost points for not having ICE technology, but otherwise is very
flexible and produces good results.  See more here:

http://www.epson.co.uk/products/scanners/F-3200.htm

Simon.