Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: FS: Leitz/Leica 350mm f/4.8 Telyt-R
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Feb 11 10:51:08 2005

"A (nameless) Nikon employee once said that given the chance to
choose, he would choose to use the Leica APO Glass for his own picture
taking, which is quite an endorsement."

 God I love it - Talk about absolute, total, complete, stunning PR
horseshit! And we wonder why Leica is in such trouble in terms of
marketing and product development? :-)