Subject: [Leica] OT: OS X 10.3.8 problems with Epson drivers??
From: driggett at mac.com (Christopher Driggett)
Date: Sat Feb 12 08:16:35 2005

Simon,
        Try the following steps if you can.

1) Look at the Epson's site to see if you have the latest drivers.
2) disconnect the printer from the computer.
3) delete the 1280 printer from your system.
4) reinstall the Epson drivers.
5) Connect your printer.
6) Add the printer through the printer setup utilities.

Now try to print.
The above has worked for me in the past.
Cheers,
Chris