Subject: [Leica] Help with studio lighting: PAW 7
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Feb 13 15:04:31 2005

Thanks Graham, seems I should have chosen a different backdrop for the
bowl of pearls, but at least I can blame Helen, who set up the
arrangement ;-)

Mind you it was also her idea to hang the pearls from the chopsticks:
I'm in charge of lighting and focus (and it very hard to focus the
digilux 1 in manual mode with my elongating eyesight. ;-)