Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 7: Blue
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Feb 14 08:19:53 2005

Hi Folks,

This week I have two photos featuring the color blue...I didn't really
intend it to be this way, but sometimes things have a funny way of finding
their own patterns.

The first is a handheld shot of a Chinese dance troupe rehearsing in front
of a blue-lit curtain.  Kinda grainy in the shadows...I think I need that
Noise Ninja thing.  The second is a self-portrait involving an entirely
unnatural mating of Leica with tripod _and_ flash.  It's not entirely sharp
due to the 8sec exposure, but nevertheless.

http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2005_07/index.html

Comments and/or criticism very welcome, and thanks for looking.

Best,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 7: Blue)
Reply from jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 7: Blue)