Subject: [Leica] Managing Responses to Digest Posts
From: leica35 at yahoo.com (Roger Bunting)
Date: Mon Feb 14 18:02:34 2005

It is necessary for me to use either the digest
postings from the LUG or the web collections at
http://leica-users.org/pipermail/lug/. Both of which I
find very helpful.

I would like to paricipate in more of the discussions,
but I find trying to keep my comments in the context
of the thread impossible.

Is there a way to use these digest forms and still
keep the responses correlated with the thread and
individual emails that promped the response?

Thanks for your help
Roger