Subject: [Leica] Oh, Life is Funny
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Mon Feb 14 19:42:24 2005

Nice!

Don't worry about it. A few years ago I slammed a glass door into
William Shatner's head as
he bent forward to pick up a ping pong ball. I never even noticed that
I had creamed him until
someone told me a few hours later. Can you imagine what would have
happened if I had killed
him? My life wouldn't have been worth spit as every Trekkie in the
universe would have been after
me, until I was dead.
8-)

feli