Subject: Fwd: Re: [Leica] Which ones to submit for a show?
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Tue Feb 15 08:27:36 2005

Just realized the email I sent last night never made it to the list...I
think the LUG software didn't like the return address from my home
web-based email setup...a recap:

Thanks to all who looked and made suggestions, especially those who dug
through my site and suggested other shots...you gave me a lot to think
about last night.  I always feel like I'm so bad at editing my own work, so
it makes me feel better that the suggestions were so varied...I guess the
real answer must me one of the following:

1) It's all excellent; it's impossible to reject any one in favor of any
other.
2) It's all terrible; it's hard to figure out which is the lesser of the
visual evils I'm trying to inflict on an unsuspecting world...but, at least
I used a Leica!

;-)

or even perhaps something to do with different folks having different tastes.

(Please, no speculations on which is correct...let me live on in my fantasy
world!)

I'll post an update of what I decided later...

Best,
Aaron