Subject: [Leica] Leica dealer in the Del Mar or San Diego area?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed Feb 16 22:07:33 2005

There isn't one.  There are only 2 stores in the area, and neither has much,
usually.  Nelson's ( I think that is the name) is the only store worth
visiting, maybe.  The other is in Escondido.. North County Camera I think is
the name.....  I personally have not visited, but he goes to the camera
swaps and has lots of generally used merchandise......

The big used stores are almost all gone now.  Leica dealerships are
basically only 3, Calumet, Samys ( both in Orange County and LA) , and Cal's
Camera in Costa Mesa ( who usually does not stock much).  Terry's in Long
Beach and Silvio's in Torrance both usually have a good selection.  Terry's
is a franchised Leica dealer...

Go to lunch at the Lodge at Torrey Pines... you will not be sorry......

Frank Filippone

Does anybody know of a good Leica dealer in the Del Mar or San Diego
area? I am currently there on business.
Thansk,
Chris

Replies: Reply from driggett at mac.com (Christopher Driggett) ([Leica] Leica dealer in the Del Mar or San Diego area?)