Subject: [Leica] GB dozes off ;-)
From: jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed Feb 16 22:23:10 2005

Alastair:

Nice shots but it looks hot there. I like the Ghost Gum the most... such
rich colors.

It's still cold here in New England.

http://hemenway.com/NubbleIslandWinter-small-01282005.jpg

Shot 2 1/2 weeks ago on Ektachrome 100 11x14 with Symmar-S 360mm.

I haven't yet scanned the shots taken that day with the R8.

Jim