Subject: Re [Leica] #044
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Feb 17 14:46:54 2005

This reminds me of "Flanders and Swann"

The English the English the English are best,
I wouldn't give tuppence for all of the rest.
And all the world over its always the same,
They've simply no notion of "playing the game"
They argue with umpires and 'cheer' when They've won
and they practice beforehand which ruins the fun!
The English are noble the English are nice,
and worth any other at double the price.