Subject: [Leica] How much does it cost to make an M4-P2 $499? body the buyout
From: mak at teleport.com (mak@teleport.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 16:57:18 2005

How much does it really cost to make a meterless M (M4-P2 if you will)
digital not withstanding (and much of digital is licensed NIH) Leica R&D for
the basics have got to be zip dollars per year. The tooling and dies were
paid for years ago...

If Apple can come back from the dead, why not Leica? Where is the $499 Mini
Mac Leica?

How many of us would buy a $499 (or $799) basic M body or two (I would)

thoughts?