Subject: [Leica] Some 1st shots with my new Pentax *isDS digital
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Feb 17 17:08:51 2005

they are all so beautiful and perfect. With all the digital wizardary,
I fear I would miss shots that I like. Not because the camera can't do
it, only because it assumes so much of what I want to see and I don't
know when its made these assumptions: I presume RAW helps here, but
dirty images recorded as the Kodachrome saw it (I suppose there was
wizardary there as well, but not the bright light perfect white balance
kind).

things like:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album103/PAWextra040