Subject: [Leica] Leica Solms reports 50% loss what does this mean?
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Feb 17 20:44:55 2005

First, it means that when a company's idea of a sensible new product is
a 75mm f2 lens for a film camera - when the company already makes a 1.4
75, financial reality will eventually catch up with the company.

Or, to look at it another way - it means that all our Leica equipment
will soon increase in value, because there will no longer be new
equipment available. Every dark cloud has its silver lining.

And for those waiting for the digiM and digiRback - breath holding may
not be advisable.