Subject: [Leica] FLUG
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri Feb 18 03:34:40 2005

At 03:19 AM 2/18/2005, Daniel Ridings wrote:

>Yeah, Sonny, I was going to say "at least a roll of film a month" ... that
>sure isn't much. Certainly not enough to justify a Leica instead of a
>Yashica T4.

Nah, first of all, it's a low water mark. No one says anything about the
high water mark.

Second, any pictures, crappy or otherwise, should be taken with a Leica :-)
As I said before, has anyone ever looked at a great picture and say, "Geez,
I WISH I have taken it with a crapola camera instead of the Leica?" :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] FLUG)
Message from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] FLUG)