Subject: [Leica] FS - Friday: Scanners, Printers
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Feb 18 08:55:49 2005

LUG:

I'm upgrading and have to make room for the new equipment.

2 Epson 3000 printers: The printers are identical except for the inks and
software. These are the printers I've bragged about so often.  I've never
had a single problem with either one of them.  I'm upgrading to the 4000,
but the 3000's are perfect.

Printer #1 - $650,  shipping within USA included
Printer #2 - $550,  shipping within USA included

 >Printer #1 is loaded with Piezography's QuadBlack Piezotone Carbon Sepia
inks in the big 220ml cartridges. These 4 cartridges cost over $400 new and
are over half full.  Also an unopened set of Neutral QuadBlack inks for
Piezography.  Also included are Epson software and Cone printer profiles
for PiezoTone Inks.

 >Printer #2 is loaded with Generations Enhanced color inks and includes
Epson software and Cone's printer profiles for Generations Inks.

Nikon LS2000 scanner - $350, shipping in USA included
 >Includes:
 >SA-20 Strip Film Adapter
 >MA-20 Slide Mount Adapter
 >FH-2 Strip Film Holder
 >Film tray for SA-20
 >Nikon Scan software
 >SCSI cable connection

Let me know if you have any questions about any of this equipment.  I'm
currently using all of it, except the LS2000, and it's all in very good
condition.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com