Subject: [Leica] FS: M2 with M6 finder
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Fri Feb 18 18:38:25 2005

Lever rewind, s/n over one million. Has new (4 yr old) finder with M6
frames.

Cosmetics, user but no dents, dings or taps. Has strap marks, marks on
bottom plate, plenty of use rubs and marks. No brassing. Paint on back
door is rough. Vulcanite is tight but indications of an expert repair on
the left side. Viewfinder is very clear and bright.

Photos make it look worse than it is. It looks very well used but it's
not beat up.

Mechanical and optical in top condition.

Slow speeds are right on. Was CLAd about four years ago.

Purchased as a backup body about four two years ago. I'm selling because
I got an M3 as a "backup" and the M3 and my other M2 is plenty for me!

Contact me OFFLIST dennis@hale-pohaku.com. Photos available.

$675 shipped Priority Mail, insured (in the U.S.)

Dennis