Subject: [Leica] Leica Lens, Canon ( or Nikon ) Body questions
From: neal at nairobisafari.com (Neal Friedenthal)
Date: Sat Feb 19 00:12:03 2005

Frank,

With the Canon 20D I focus at full aperture then stop down till I get to a
shutter speed that I want to shoot with the camera set on aperture priority
mode. The only time I shoot full aperture is when I want
minimum DOF or the ambient light is too low to do otherwise.
BTW I don't believe that you can put Leica Glass on the Nikons as the mount
to sensor distance is too great for the leica lenses to focus to infinity,
you can however adapt Nikon glass to the canon
body as well as the leica lenses.

Neal F