Subject: [Leica] another LUG myth down the drain...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Feb 19 04:12:26 2005

Ooops. My bad. I double checked the original mail, it's no Scotch Whiskey!
Scotch is Whisky but Whiskey is not Scotch, claimed the post. Not that I
know anything with hard spirit.

Oh well, we now return you to the regular programming of "How Leica Can Be
Bought By Nokia And Become a Boutique Camera Phone Company"

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from lew at speakeasy.net (Lew Schwartz) ([Leica] another LUG myth down the drain...)