Subject: [Leica] Leica Solms LUG LHSA Buyout
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Feb 19 13:13:45 2005

Any Japanese firm - and anyone on this list with any experience in
advertising or PR, to say nothing of any imagination - could in less
than 10 minutes come up with one or more idea for ads that would be far,
far more effective than any of the nonsense Leica's been using. So in
some ways, the best thing that could happen to Leica is for it to go
under, be bought, and then rise again.