Subject: [Leica] Morgans
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat Feb 19 23:12:35 2005

Neil,
I enjoyed every minute looking at your Morgan photographs. You
obviously enjoyed the experience. I hope you do for a long time to
come. Something of a contrast between Wales, Scotland and Arizona!
I am a roadster fan but found when I lived in France the sun was too
fierce for frequent top down motoring, I can imagine an early morning
departure trip up to Sedona would be gorgeous in the Morgan, does it
have air con for top up use?
All the best,
Frank