Subject: [Leica] Leica Solms LUG LHSA Buyout
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 08:32:54 2005

In a message dated 2/20/2005 9:29:28 AM Central Standard Time,
tedgrant@shaw.ca writes:
Hi Gene,
Just slip out and pop for one right now mon ami. ;-) That's while there's
lots around and before the prices sky rocket to special collector levels.
;-)

Ted

I mentioned the state of Leica a few minutes ago and said I had better get
one while i can.  her response was Oh Well, I guess you will not get one
then.
;-)  She's still brooding over the loss of her T-Bird that got hit/crunched
by
the tree branch!  ;-)

Gene

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Leica Solms LUG LHSA Buyout)