Subject: [Leica] No rules - Just luck...:-)
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Feb 20 14:51:26 2005

So I'm walking the dogs through the back alley this a.m., and I had my
camera with me, and damn if I didn't see this. I SWEAR I did not set
this up, nor did I move or alter anything in this scene...

And those of you who puked over my previous PAW offering can consider
this my PAW instead... :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/B-D-COLEN-PAW/Alley1

B. D.

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] No rules - Just luck...:-))
Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] No rules - Just luck...:-))
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] No rules - Just luck...:-))
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] No rules - Just luck...:-))