Subject: [Leica] Another FLUGing reason to hate Canon.
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 19:28:00 2005

In a message dated 2/20/2005 11:36:15 AM Central Standard Time,
tedgrant@shaw.ca writes:
Steve Barbour suggested:
> we have the core of a new group...the SLUG's ....Still Leica Using
> Group.....<<<

Well OK eh?

We could have this place flying in no time. ;-) How about ...

"The SLUGS & the RAW exposures!" ;-)

That should bring all the crazies in the world. imagine "GOTH GURLS" by the
dozens, not to mention a GOTH GYS" Ffor the ladies. ;-) Models of course for
picture taking. ;-)

Hmmm, Sounds good to me.  Lets see...The wife gets a new T-Bird, I get a
whole slew of new Leicas, AND Goth Girls to boot!  Where do I sign up?

Gene