Subject: [Leica] RD-1 vignetting
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon Feb 21 22:37:02 2005

Hi Ernie,
There is a correction choice for all the CV lenses in the Epson RAW
plugin for Photoshop. It corrects the CV lenses I own well, within the
limits of the dynamic range of the scene obviously. There is also a
vignetting slider which can be used to correct non CV lenses by eye.
The list of choices in the RAW convertor is a list of focal lengths but
since, for example, the 21mm Leica lens vignettes much less than the CV
21 on the RD1 sensor it is not appropriate to use the 21 correction for
it, but the slider works well.
Frank