Subject: [Leica] DMR dead end?
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Feb 22 08:58:43 2005

Great, Rick. Pay $4K for digital because you want to shoot digital and
Leica, and then have it go belly up and be told, 'well, it's backwards
compatible, you can always shoot film.' Sounds allot like telling
someone who bought a model T they could always use a horse to pull it if
the engine died. :-)