Subject: [Leica] Photos for review
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 11:00:44 2005

Here are some photos from last year when I spent 3 days in Phoenix.  these
are from the Phoenix Cactus Gardens.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-71887.html

http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-71888.html

http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-71886.html

Comments and critic are welcome and expected.  I promise I will not cry if
you criticise these.  I am here to learn and want to know what I can do to
improve my work.  So fire away!  For those who care, these are shot with the
M6TTL
and 50 mm Summicron, for those who don't, ignore this last sentance. ;-)

I will have more recent photos to post later today from the Germany/Poland
trip.

Gene