Subject: [Leica] Some nature shots at last ... a few more
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Tue Feb 22 11:55:21 2005

Thanks for those ideas Doug.  They fit nicely with the concept I'm
trying to achieve - empathetic portraits of animals and their
environment, rather than frame filling mug shots every time.  The robin
on the nest is kind of intimate - I chose it for that reason.  There
are others from that sequence that show mother robin in brighter light,
with head up and alert, perhaps better ornithologically but not more
appealing.

Rick.