Subject: [Leica] Todays second photo installment.
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue Feb 22 15:26:52 2005

Hello Gene,
Like them all!
My favourites are the frosty hardware and the buggy driver.
Unfortunately, to me, the woodworker in Odenspiel seems to be cropped -
what I mean is there seems to be something missing from an otherwise
excellent
shot. Maybe it's my TFT notebook screen but I feel the reflections of the
Dom
could possibly take a little touch more on the contrast slider.
Douglas
(hoping to get some halways decent shots in Berlin at the weekend)