Subject: [Leica] daly PAWs 7
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Feb 22 18:20:39 2005

You're welcome. I should have added, Brad, that I find the camera and
format really intriguing -

BTW, the thing that particularly gets me about that third shot and the
kid is that looking at the camera looks more than a bit 'off,' perhaps
retarded - which would explain his being on his second adoption. All I
could think of is his seeing that photo when he's an adult....