Subject: [Leica] Todays second photo installment.
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 19:53:12 2005

In a message dated 2/22/2005 5:34:28 PM Central Standard Time,
douglas.sharp@gmx.de writes:
Unfortunately, to me, the woodworker in Odenspiel seems to be cropped -
what I mean is there seems to be something missing from an otherwise
excellent
shot. Maybe it's my TFT notebook screen but I feel the reflections of the
Dom
could possibly take a little touch more on the contrast slider.
Douglas

Doug

Thanks for the comments.  Yes, the wookworker was cropped, there was just a
partial face of the persone he was looking at, and I thought it would not
work.
 Maybe i will post it with the full frame and see what you think.  I did not
put more contrast into the reflection shot, as it really got nasty looking
on
my monitor, and my PS skills are still not what they need to be to do
selective touch up work.  I will work on it over the next week and see what
I can do.
Thanks for the comments and suggestions.

gene