Subject: [Leica] Last film on earth
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue Feb 22 21:39:24 2005

If I have to pick one film, no contest:  Tri-X.

If I can go by categories. . .  For color slide film, my answer would be
Kodachrome 64, though the processing situation has made it go away for many
people already.  I respect Provia.  I *love* Kodachrome.  I occasionally
like Velvia, but I don't respect myself in the morning.  :-)

For color neg, I could be content with either Kodak Royal Supra 400 or Fuji
Press 400.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] Last film on earth)