Subject: [Leica] Re: THE GATES AND THE MET - PART 2
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Wed Feb 23 04:36:12 2005

Thanks.  Kind of hard to find Cricket here, though.  My neighbor
keeps a satellite system up solely to watch the matches (he's
Bahamian) and I've seen a few - it's a great game.  Guess the Red Sox
games will have to suffice.

I'm organizing a lifetime's worth of negatives for scanning as
contact sheets at the moment.  The thousands of slides come next.
First step:  triage!