Subject: [Leica] Porsche and Leica
From: stasys1 at gte.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Wed Feb 23 08:25:03 2005

Hi all- I think Porsche could do a commendable job with helping Leica get on
its feet. I read they are flush. They have the talent needed- management,
advertising, engineering and product design- and product line vision. I
heard of and bought Porsche (circa 1972) before I got into Leica products-
both are very good. The question is- is Porsche interested in a small
vernture?  Rick Dykstra's question of the Leica equivalent to the Porsche
Cayenne? I hope the R9 with the DMR. Stasys