Subject: [Leica] Re: Last film on earth
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Feb 23 09:12:01 2005

Kodak had the change to Tri-X film after building a new plant a few years
ago. Basically the film at the new factory did not match the old Tri-X.
Somebody goofed. They got around this by telling users that this a new and
improved Tri-X. And developing times changed. Some Tri-X 320 users I know
swear the old stuff was much better.

I'm sure too most, it looks the same.

Chris