Subject: [Leica] Re: #052
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Wed Feb 23 15:47:57 2005

From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>

> Graham:
>
> >Leica M6 : 35mm Summicron : red filter : Kodak T400CN
> >
> >http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05052.htm
>
> This looks similar to some you posted a few weeks ago.  Is this from the
> same roll, or did you make a return trip?  I remember the backlighting on
> the tree protector thingies.
>
> Very nice!  Another one I wish I could claim as mine.

Hi Eric,

It was shot the weekend before last. I mentioned to Bill Clough that I was
dumping some recent stuff and ran them by him after retrieving them from the
recycle bin. This was one I retrieved and he said that he thought that this
one was usable so I used it. It has similar backlit plastic sleeves to
protect newly planted saplings as one I posted a few weeks ago.
http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05007.htm

Thanks for looking.

--Graham

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: #052)