Subject: [Leica] Epson printer
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Wed Feb 23 21:41:48 2005

not an answer to your question, but i broke down and bought another
epson 2200 today.  just *dying* to print some Xpan stuff.

i say "another" because i had one about a year ago.  it had some
malfunction after about a month, and i returned it and decided not to
replace it but to get a refund.  a new printer for Xpan seemed a better
idea than investing in a 4x5 enlarger, new easel, trays, paper washer,
as i don't think my current top size of 11x14 would do justice to Xpan
photos.

we'll see.

--brad

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

What Would Bill Hicks Say?

"I pledge allegiance to Queen Frag and her mighty state of hysteria."
        --Calvin and Hobbes

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Epson printer)
Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] Epson printer)