Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Last film on earth
From: furcafe at yahoo.com (Chris Chen)
Date: Thu Feb 24 09:51:11 2005

AFAIK, Konica/Minolta has discontinued Impresa 50.
However, I've found Impresa 50 to be among the easiest
films to scan (using VueScan @ least).  It's the Fuji
E6 films like Astia 100, Provia 400F, & Velvia 50 that
give my scanner headaches w/deep magenta color casts.

--------------------

Now, if you want to start a thread on which film you
would most like
to have discontinued, I vote for Konica Impresa
(sic...Depressa) 50.
The only surprise this film gives you is whether the
results will be
deep cyan or deep magenta. I shot a picture of the
Mississippi in
mid-summer. The water looked like Key West. Surprise!

Jeffery

=====
http://www.furcafe.com