Subject: [Leica] Re: OT :news and news
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri Feb 25 17:23:49 2005

He had a Canon man shoot Canon, and he shot the Nikon - I would read the
review carefully before reacting, and I get a feeling from reading your
posts that you do have a bias towards Canon - thats no bad thing, I have a
bias towards Nikon, because I have shot with the damn things for 25 years.
Please do continue using Canon, but dont misrepresent what others have
written to prove your point.
Cheers
Jayanand Govindaraj
Chennai, India