Subject: [Leica] Leica M6 HM For Sale
From: JerryPfile at msn.com (Jerry Pfile)
Date: Fri Feb 25 19:59:32 2005

Leica M6 HM (0.85 VF) Black NIB

Purchased new 12/98, catalog no. 10413, serial no. 2433067.  Complete with
all materials (IB w/0.85 insert, original battery still sealed, box and
case, strap with box, warranty card unfilled, etc.)  The camera was
registered w/Leica USA however, as all are when purchased from an authorized
Leica dealer.

Never a roll of film in the camera.  Only out of the box about twice per
year to run through the shutter speeds and mount a lens to rack in and out
to keep the lubes free.  Meter was checked against my other M6 and matches
perfectly using the same lens on each.

$2,100 USD plus shipping

Anyone interested may contact me offline at
JerryPfile@msn.com<mailto:JerryPfile@msn.com>

Thanks in advance,

Jerry