Subject: [Leica] Re:Epson printer
From: chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Sat Feb 26 06:01:20 2005

I can produce wonderful toned prints on the HP 7960, using a variety of
preset curves.

I sampled a dozen fine art papers when I had my Epson 1200s set up with
continuous inking systems--using, again, various inks from MIS and
elsewhere, though not piezo.

The HP beats them all, though I wish it had a true matte paper, and I
find that the HP prints pack a serious "wow" factor when I give them to
folk, which I've seldom encountered before.

I know there're different horses for different courses, but I'm with BD.
The new HP's gone right to the top of my must have list.  Now, if only
someone would buy one (or both) of my M4-Ps . . .

Cheers!

CHandos