Subject: [Leica] LEICA could be clever
From: driggett at mac.com (Christopher Driggett)
Date: Sat Feb 26 07:25:28 2005

Frank,
        Thanks.  Now since thin flexible lcd panels are in the works then
all
some one has to do is create a ccd film strip that can be loaded in the
traditional; camera with the electronics and battery in the film
cassette. Anyone remember the virtual product company called silicon
film?

Frankly I am waiting for the Borg eye camera which I believe will come
in not to distant future.
Cheers,
Chris