Subject: [Leica] More good news
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sat Feb 26 13:37:16 2005

John, does the store have a web site?

What's the name of the store

Regards,

Vick Ko
in Ottawa

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+vick.ko=sympatico.ca@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+vick.ko=sympatico.ca@leica-users.org] On Behalf Of
John Collier
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2005 12:14 PM
To: Leica Users Group

My local Leica dealer is significantly discounting all his new Leica
stock: black paint MP, black paint 35/2 lenses, old style Tri-E, some R
stuff, etc. It looks like Leica gear has stopped selling in Edmonton.
They used to sell three or four bodies a year but I think my 50/1.4A is
the last item they have sold and that was in July of last year!

John Collier