Subject: [Leica] Re:Epson printer
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Sat Feb 26 15:16:34 2005

thanks, daniel.  i'll check it out.

i remembered that it was GIMPprint that i had before.  i've downloaded
it and done a couple of prints with it.  so far i'm pleased with
color--closest to what i have on the monitor--but black and white has
some weirdo color casts.

--brad

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

What Would Bill Hicks Say?

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."
        Jean-Paul Sartre

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) (RIP for Epson 2200 WAS Re: [Leica] Re:Epson printer)
Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Epson printer)
Message from brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly) ([Leica] Re:Epson printer)