Subject: [Leica] A Plethora of PAWs
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Feb 27 06:33:15 2005

DL,
Thanks for taking the effort.  May I suggest taking your camera with you
everywhere, record what happens around you, take walks to parts of your
world that you do not normally walk through, and generally push the
shutter button often.  Many of us have very busy lives, for example, I
frequently shoot less than a roll a week.

Good luck and keep posting.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com